Nettle powder from 100% wild Arctic nettle
Product of Finland
✓ This nettle powder is made from 100% freshly picked and dried wild nettle
✓ Superior nutritional value to many cultivated greens
✓ Excellent source of calcium, magnesium & iron
✓ High in dietary fibers
A SPOONFUL A DAY
✓ A teaspoon of this powder equals a handful of the wild nettle plant
✓ This package contains an equal of 350g fresh nettle, which is about 20 servings
✓ Use it in your smoothies, omelettes, salads, soups, baked goods, and anywhere you like
100% WILD NETTLE
✓ No pesticides – wild nettle from the clean and unpolluted forests of Finland
✓ 100% natural – no added preservatives, sugar, or colorants
SUITABLE FOR SPECIAL DIETS
✓ This powder is suitable for vegan, keto, paleo, and raw diets
✓ You can use it as an all-natural green colorant for smoothies
✓ You can use it as your go-to super greens
PURE & NATURAL PRODUCT
✓ Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and nut-free
✓ A healthy alternative to fresh spinach, kale, and other greens
✓ Everyone loves nettle
How to use wild nettle powder?
Mix in smoothies & shakes
Stir in soups, casseroles, sauces
Use it for baked goods
Add in salads
Why use wild nettle powder?
Packed with iron, calcium & magnesium
Endless ways of use
Easy to store
Ingredients: 100% wild nettle
Country of origin: Finland
Package weight: 50g
Amount of servings per bag: 20
Serving size: 1 teaspoon
Storing: Keep in dry conditions and protect from sunlight – Do not refrigerate – Consume within 6 months from opening
Taste: Earthy and grassy – a bit like spinach
Arctic Flavors’ wild nettle powder is an excellent source of iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, and natural fibers. In fact, it has 3-4 times higher amount of calcium than milk (per 100g), and twice the amount of iron and magnesium as spinach. Because nettle is vegan-friendly, it is an excellent source of these nutrients (especially iron and calcium) for vegans.
How is dried nettle powder made and packaged?
Firstly, the freshly picked wild nettle is air-dried. Then, the dried nettle is powdered and immediately packaged in a moisture-free and oxygen-proof environment that ensures its freshness until you open the package.
Thanks to this drying method, our nettle powder maintains its exceptional nutritional values, color, and flavor for a long time.
Best ways to use wild nettle powder
Some of our recommendations on how to use this product are:
- In smoothies: it is a perfect ingredient for a green smoothie or smoothie bowl
- In salads: sprinkle it on top, mix it in, or add in your salad dressing for an extra superfood boost
- In baked goods: mix it in savory muffins or bread dough for some nice green color and super healthy nutrients
- In omelettes, pasta, casseroles, and soups: wild nettle goes almost with anything!
You can also visit our wild nettle powder recipes section for some further inspiration!
Below, we provide 5 reasons to start using our powder instead of fresh or frozen nettle
- Available all year round
- Easy to store at room temperature and take with you in the office, to school, on trips, camping or picnics
- Environmentally friendly – no need for refrigeration. No irrigation, pesticides, or chemicals used
- Ease of use – endless ways of use!
- Nutritional benefits – Compared to spinach, wild nettle powder has twice as much iron and magnesium