If you are looking for a healthy, filling, and delicious breakfast lingonberry recipe, here’s a keeper! Thanks to the lingonberry powder superfood, this parfait is rich in antioxidants and dietary fiber, and naturally low in sugar.
While it is a great nutritious and guilt-free breakfast option, it also goes as an afternoon or evening snack, or post-workout energy booster. It can also be enjoyed as a healthy dessert.
Lingonberries are almost impossible to find in most countries (unless you’re lucky to live in one that has wild lingonberries!). Thus, lingonberry powder is the perfect choice for this lingonberry recipe – it’s available all-year round and can be bought online. The powder does not require freezing or refrigeration, so it’s easy take with you even to the office and on trips.
Never heard of lingonberry? Check out our this page for everything you need to know about this amazing super berry: Lingonberry.
Vegetarian, refined sugar-free.
For vegan & gluten-free, use vegan yogurt and gluten-free granola and oats.
Lingonberry Recipe: Lingonberry Yogurt Parfait – for Breakfast, Snack or Dessert
Servings: 1 | Preparation time: 5 minutes | Total time: 5 minutes
1 cup (240 mL) Greek / plain yogurt
2 tsp Arctic Flavors lingonberry powder
1/2 cup (120 mL) oats
Granola of your choice
Honey or maple syrup
Fresh berries on top
- Mix yogurt with the lingonberry powder and oats.
- If you’d like to add sweetness, mix honey or maple syrup with the yogurt.
- Put half of the yogurt mix at the bottom of your jars. Next, add a layer of granola. Repeat the two layers: another layer of yogurt mix, another layer of granola.
- If you’d like, finish with your favorite toppings such as crushed nuts or fresh berries.
- Enjoy your lingonberry yogurt parfait!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe for lingonberry recipe. If you have any questions or comments about this lingonberry yogurt parfait breakfast recipe , please reach out to us on our social media channels:
Thanks for reading!