Say hello to your new favorite green smoothie: super green powder smoothie! This simple smoothie is made of only 6 ingredients and has truly remarkable nutritional characteristics:
- Rich in natural fiber, thanks to the banana, zucchini, oats, nettle, and sea buckthorn powder
- Great source of vitamin B6, thanks to the zucchini
- Packed with calcium, iron, magnesium, and selenium, thanks to the wild nettle
- Excellent source of vitamin C and healthy omega 3, 6, 7 fats, thanks to the wild sea buckthorn
- Low in sugar, as it is naturally sweetened with the banana
While wild sea buckthorn and nettle may be difficult to obtain from nature, luckily they are easily available online in Arctic Flavors online shop in powder format. The powders preserve the nutritional values in an excellent way and they are endlessly versatile for smoothies and many other purposes.
Vegan, vegetarian, refined sugar-free, gluten-free (when using gluten-free oats)
Super green powder smoothie
Servings: 1 | Preparation time: 5 minutes | Total time: 5 minutes
1/2 cup plant-based milk such as almond or oat milk
1 cup oats
3 teaspoons Arctic Flavors wild sea buckthorn powder
3 teaspoons Arctic Flavors wild nettle powder
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or with a blender. If you prefer your smoothie runnier, just add the liquid of your choice.
- Optionally, you can top the smoothie with fresh or frozen berries, nuts, and any other favorite toppings.
- Enjoy your green booster smoothie!
We hope you enjoyed this super green powder smoothie rich in fiber, omega healthy fats, iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, and vitamin B6.
You may be interested in:
If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us on our social media channels:
Thanks for reading!