Do you like jams and marmalades, but would like to avoid the excess sugar? Are you looking for a healthier option to jams and marmalades? You have come to the right place!
This recipe reveals how you can make your own healthy jam or marmalade with no sugar or gelatin. The most amazing thing is that you only need 3 ingredients and less than 5 minutes of active preparation time!
This easy homemade chia jam is rich in healthy flavonoids, thanks to the wild cranberry powder. The chia seeds, on the other hand, are rich in many nutrients such as fiber, protein and super healthy omega-3 fats.
The secret of the recipe is to use chia seeds to make the jam sticky and the perfect texture. In this way, no gelatin is needed.
Vegan, refined sugar-free, gluten-free
Flavonoid-rich Cranberry & Strawberry Chia Jam
Makes 1 serving
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
1 cup strawberries
1/3 cup chia seeds
2 tablespoons Arctic Flavors wild cranberry powder
1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Blend strawberries into a puree in a food processor or with a blender
- Mix chia seeds with the wild cranberry powder.
- Add strawberry puree into the chia seed mix. If you want to add sweetness to the jam, add also maple syrup, mixing all ingredients well together.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour, so that the jam becomes thicker.
- Enjoy the chia jam with bread, pastries, oatmeal, or however you prefer!
Hope you enjoyed this recipe for cranberry & strawberry chia jam. If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us on our social media channels:
Thanks for reading!