Looking for new ideas on how to use avocado? In this simple recipe, we combine avocado that is rich in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) omega-3 fatty acid, and wild blueberry powder that is rich in antioxidants. The result is a delicious and nutritious recipe that looks amazing on your table. You can have it as an appetizer or side dish as it pairs well with so many different dishes. The best part? It takes 3 minutes to prepare (no kidding!). Who said fast food cannot be healthy?
Vegan, raw, gluten-free
Easy 3-minute avocado and wild blueberry appetizer
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Total time: 3 minutes
1 ripe avocado
1/4 teaspoon Arctic Flavors wild blueberry powder
a pinch of salt flakes (we recommend the big Cyprus salt flakes)
- Half the avocado and remove the pit.
- Scoop the avocado halves out with a big spoon. Try to get the whole half out with one spoon scoop.
- On a cutting board, cut the avocado in slices crosswise.
- Place the slices carefully on a serving plate.
- Using a fine-mesh sieve, sprinkle the wild blueberry powder on top of the avocado.
- Finish with a pinch of salt flakes.
You may be interested in:
Hope you enjoyed this wild simple avocado appetizer. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on our social media channels:
Thanks for reading!