Crepes are such a classic and versatile dessert. There are endless fillings and toppings that can be used to make crepes heavenly.
This wild blueberry ice cream filling is one of our favorites. It is delicious, beautiful and thanks to the wild blueberry powder, it also contains a high amount of antioxidants!
Crepes with wild blueberry ice cream filling
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
3/4 cup (180 mL) milk
1/2 cup (120 mL) flour
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Ice cream filling:
1 cup (240 mL) vanilla ice cream
1-2 teaspoons Arctic Flavors wild blueberry powder
Fresh fruits (e.g. pomegranate seeds or strawberries)
- Start by mixing the ice cream with Arctic Flavors wild blueberry powder. Mix until smooth, then put it back in the freezer.
- To make the crepe mix, combine flour, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly greased pan over medium heat.
- Add a scoop (about 1/4 cup or 120 mL) of the crepe mix on the pan; lift and tilt pan to spread evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Flip the crepe with a spatula and cook the other side as well (~ 1 min).
- Repeat with the remaining crepe mix.
- Fill the crepes with the wild blueberry ice cream filling by adding a small scoop of ice cream in the middle of the crepe. Spread evenly lengthwise and roll the crepes.
- Finish with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
You may be interested in:
We hope you enjoyed this recipe for crepes with wild blueberry filling. If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us on our social media channels:
Thanks for reading!